GSBS Stars Club Basketball Teams
GSBS Club Basketball
Summer / Fall Tryouts: Sunday June 26th
Oak Lawn Pavilion: 9401 S. Oak Park Ave – Oak Lawn
Based on the 2022-23 school year
GSBS Basketball is celebrating its’ 28th year of offering competitive basketball teams for Boys and Girls in Illinois & Indiana. Players selected for each team will compete in games made up of League play and Tournaments against some of the top grade school basketball teams in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin. The goal of each team will be to provide a positive environment where each player will be taught how to become a fundamentally sound player, be part of a competitive team and enjoy the great game of basketball.
Parents & Players should arrive 15 minutes earlier to complete registration forms
NO FEES FOR THE TRYOUTS
Boys’ 4rd-7th grade players Time: 12:00pm-1:30pm
Boys’ 8th-12th grade players Time: 12:00pm-1:30pm
Girls’ 4th-7th grade players Time: 1:30pm-3:00pm
Girls’ 8th-12th grade players Time: 1:30pm-3:00pm
Boys 4th-12th tryouts will be at the same time from 12:00-1:30pm, but on different courts.
Girls 4th-12th tryouts will be at the same time from 1:30-3:00pm, but on different courts.
|Teams:||10 players per team|
|Summer / Fall Season:||Mon July 25th thru Sun October 16th|
|Instruction / Games:||Minimum 20 Practices / Minimum 20 Games|
|Registration fee:||$600.00 per player|
|Includes:||Instruction, Rental, League & Tournament Fees|
|Equipment fee:||$100.00 per player (Practice & Game uniforms)|
|Boys’ Practices:||Mon & Wed: Oak Lawn Pavilion|
|Girls’ Practices:||Mon & Wed: Oak Lawn Pavilion|
Please contact us with any questions you may have:
George Shimko Phone: 815-814-4151 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IDPH & GSBS HEALTH GUIDELINES TO OUR FAMILIES
1. Coaches, players & families: wearing a mask is OPTIONAL when entering & leaving the facility
2. Coaches & players will bring their own source of water
3. Coaches & players will not share water bottles
4. Coaches & players will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer after every session.
5. Coaches & players will try to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
6. Coaches & players will have designated bleacher area
All equipment will be completely sanitized during each evaluation.
Coaches & players will stay home if anyone is showing flu-like symptoms
GSBS Basketball Seasons:
- Spring Grade School & HS Season: Evaluations in February w/ March-June schedule
- Fall Grade School & HS Season: Evaluations in June w/ July-October schedule
- Winter Grade School Season: Evaluations in October w/ November-February schedule