News & Highlights
GSBS BASKETBALL – COVID-19 UPDATE (Fri May 1st, 2020) Due to the heightened awareness related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) GSBS Basketball will take the following steps:
1. Spring season: MON JUNE 1ST – SUN JUNE 28TH (This date will be monitored with local health authorities)
2. Games: OneDay & USJN Tournament organizations are planning on running June events.
3. All GSBS families have been sent email with the May 1st update as well as our June format.
4. GSBS/OLPD programs will resume in June.
5. GSBS will continue to provide a safe and healthy environment for our players, families & staff.
Basic precautions to prevent the spread of the virus as the common cold.
1. Each player should bring their own source of water
2. Do not use water fountains or team water bottles
3. Remind players to cover their mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing. Sanitize afterward.
4. Remind players to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer after every game.
5. Remind players to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
6. If anyone is showing flu-like symptoms, please keep them home
7. As appropriate, contact your healthcare provider.
RECRUITING: BODY LANGUAGE
GET YOUR BUTT IN THE GYM