News & Highlights
GSBS BASKETBALL – COVID-19 UPDATE (March 30, 2020) Due to the heightened awareness related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) GSBS Basketball will take the following steps:
1. Spring season start date: MON MAY 4TH (This date will be monitored with local health authorities)
2. Games: OneDay, USJN & Zero-Gravity organizations are planning on running May events
3. GSBS Players will receive all Spring practices & games
4. GSBS/OLPD programs will resume in May
Basic precautions to prevent the spread of the virus as the common cold.
1. Each player should bring their own source of water
2. Do not use water fountains or team water bottles
3. Remind players to cover their mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing. Sanitize afterward.
4. Remind players to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer after every game.
5. Remind players to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
6. If anyone is showing flu-like symptoms, please keep them home
7. As appropriate, contact your healthcare provider.
RECRUITING: BODY LANGUAGE
GET YOUR BUTT IN THE GYM